Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo viscose fabric that feels like butter. It is gentle on sensitive skin and perfect for year-round wear.
- Fold-over hand cuffs in all sizes through 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about those silly mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows sizing to be very flexible.
No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Babies grow SO fast! That's why we designed our sleepwear to be extra flexible in sizing. All of our styles have extra length (easily roll up any extra), foldable foot cuffs (traditional footies are so limiting) and super stretch for longer wear! They are designed to fit snug in accordance with all CPSC guidelines (as they are not treated with any nasty chemicals!).
The below guides are based on feedback from hundreds of customers.
We recommend sticking to true size/age for the Zippy - there is room to grow and no need to size up.
We recommend sizing up one size for the two-piece PJ.