- The Ruth Cutie Clip is a multifunctional Cutie Clip that is both a teether and a Cutie Clip in one.
- It is made using strong cotton string, natural wood beads and 100% food grade silicone beads.
- Measuring approximately 7.5” long, each piece of trim is securely attached to a lead-free Ryan & Rose clip.
- Each clip is masterfully designed with a padded insert to protect the fabric it is attached to.
- Each clip is handmade in the USA using imported materials.
- Wooden beads used in the Ruth Cutie Clip are natural unfinished beads.
- Silicone beads used in the Ruth Cutie Clip are made of 100% food grade silicone. It is also 100% non-toxic, BPA free, lead free, PVC free, mercury free, phthalates free, cadmium free, FDA approved, CPSIA approved, LFGB approved, SGS approved, non-stick, odorless, eco-friendly, and easy to clean.
Spot clean with a cloth, mild soap and water. Do not place clip in washing machine or soak in water. Doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip and cause it to rust. Stretching is normal over time.
Each Ruth Cutie Clip is created with a variety of natural wood beads. If you'd like, an all-natural bees wax may be applied sparingly to seal the wood.
Wood beads are in their natural state. Grain and dark spots will be visible throughout. The presence of nicks, dings, flat spots, and inconsistencies is completely normal and may be present as well. We do not consider these to be flaws, blemishes, or defects.
This is not a toy. Inspect clip before EVERY use and discard if damaged. Do not tie around a child's neck and never allow a child to use while sleeping. Does contain small parts.
Due to wear and tear, Cutie Clips do not come with a warranty. Like any baby product that is used on a daily basis, Cutie Clips should be alternated every 2 months for sanitary reasons.