- The Ryan & Rose Charley Cutie Clip is both a teether and a Cutie Clip in one.
- It is made using a strong nylon cord, six 100% food grade silicone beads, one natural unfinished wood bead, and one lead free Ryan & Rose clip.
- It is approximately 7.5" long and is handmade in the USA using imported materials.
- The Charley Cutie Clip is CPSC compliant and has passed all safety testing.
- Silicone beads used in the Charley Cutie Clip are made of 100% food grade silicone. It is also 100% non-toxic, BPA free, lead free, PVC free, mercury free, phthalates free, cadmium free, FDA approved, CPSIA approved, non-stick, odorless, eco-friendly, and easy to clean.
Spot clean with mild soap and water. Do not place clip in washing machine or soak in water. Doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip and cause it to rust.
Please note, like any metal, clip may tarnish over time.
Each Charley Cutie Clip is topped with a natural wood bead. If you'd like, an all-natural bees wax may be applied sparingly to seal the wood.
Due to the un-treated natural state of the wood beads, grain and dark spots will be visible throughout.
This is not a toy. Inspect clip before EVERY use and discard if damaged. Do not tie around a child's neck and never allow a child to use while sleeping. Does contain small parts.
Due to wear and tear, Cutie Clips do not come with a warranty. Like any baby product that is used on a daily basis, Cutie Clips should be alternated every 2 months for sanitary reasons.