- A sleep bag (also called a sleep sack) is generally worn as soon as your little one transitions out of swaddles, usually around 8 weeks. The transition will be based on their size and the time they begin wanting to roll.
- However, if the sizing is correct, you can begin using one of the Posh Peanut bamboo baby sleeping bags right away.
Dressing your baby with a sleeping bag helps to regulate their temperature based on Thermal Overall Grade (TOG) and the temperature of their nursery. TOG is considered a unit of measurement to calculate the thermal insulation of fabric. At Posh Peanut, we created three different TOGs for baby sleeping bags:
- .5 TOG: 23 - 26 °C / 74 - 78 °F
- 1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
- 2.5 TOG: 16 - 20 °C / 61 - 68 °F
This way, you can choose the TOG that best works with the temperature of your home. If you’re unsure, the .05 TOG is the best selection for all temperatures and year-round use. Alternatively, you could purchase a 2.5 TOG winter sleeping bag for baby to keep warm during extra cold months.
- Posh Peanut signature teal lining
- Double Zipper
- Available in 2 sizes: 0-6 Months and 6-18 Months