As families prepare for Halloween, it can be normal for children to want to abandon their original costume ideas for a costume they see a friend wearing. When comparison starts to haunt Sloth, our bold, bright, and colorful Peacock Dragon steps in to help his friend be proud and stand out.
This Halloween, you can teach your child lessons of authenticity, confidence, and self-reflection. With the support of Dragon, you can help your child see that it is safe and brave to be their unique selves and confidently own their decisions.
Whether it’s during trick-or-treating or while reading the book children will love snuggling up with and keeping their Slumberkin close by.
The "Costume Comeback at the Monster Ball" Hardcover Book
With Sloth on the fence about his Alien costume, the rest of our characters step in to help him see that it’s both safe and brave for him be his unique self and to take pride in his costume choice.
With lessons on standing out and seeing our decisions through, this story can be both relatable and helpful for parents navigating costume debacles and supporting their children’s feelings of self-doubt.
The Affirmation Card
The "Halloween Fright" affirmation card reminds children that when faced with fear, they can connect with their bravery and follow what feels true in their hearts.
- Boo Basket - This glow-in-the-dark "BOO" basket is perfect for filling with Halloween tricks or treats!
- Ghost Floof - BOO! Ghost Floof is here to befriend all of the boys, girls, and ghouls in your lives. Catch one before they disappear!
- Machine washable, air dry
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers piece of mind
- Kin measures 8" W x 14" L x 4.5" D, wing span: 9" W x 5" L
- Ghost Floof Mini measures 4" x 4.5" x 3.5"
- Boo Basket measures 9.25" x 8" x 7"
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- “Halloween Fright” Book measures 8” x 10”